300kVAR Power Factor Correction Device PFC
With other harmonic filtering solutions, expensive and time consuming site data collection, power quality surveys and computer generated studies are usually needed. Most harmonic filters are designed to accommodate just one or a few harmonic orders. The MODERN Active Power Filter(APF) corrects a full range of harmonic orders, and will not create a resonance condition with existing equipment.
The APF injects compensating current into the load to restore the sine wave and dramatically reduce distortion to less than 5% THD. Its high speed process cancels high frequency output current, while it determines the precise value of injected load current.
For decades, MODERN has designed, engineered, and manufactured innovative electrical distribution solutions for demanding applications worldwide. We’ve leveraged world-class know-how into our comprehensive range of PFC solutions that perform in commercial, industrial and utility facilities. No matter your application and needs, complete peace of mind is built into each precision engineered PFC solution.
- Computers and Peripherals
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Welding Machines
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Frequency Converters
- DC Power Systems/Chargers
- Voltage ratings from 208 to 480vac
- 25 to 300 amp ratings
- Cancels 3rd to 51st orders
- Graphics display and analyzer
- Individual or parallel systems for added capacity
- NEMA 1, 12, 3R enclosure ratings
- Immediately improves electrical system efficiency
- Reduces operations and maintenance costs
- Quick and easy installation, with virtually no downtime
- No need for complex site analysis
- Dynamically corrects a wide spectrum of harmonic orders