100A Active Harmonic Filter
With other harmonic filtering solutions, expensive and time consuming site data collection, power quality surveys and computer generated studies are usually needed. Most harmonic filters are designed to accommodate just one or a few harmonic orders. The MODERN Active Power Filter(APF) corrects a full range of harmonic orders, and will not create a resonance condition with existing equipment.
The APF injects compensating current into the load to restore the sine wave and dramatically reduce distortion to less than 5% THD. Its high speed process cancels high frequency output current, while it determines the precise value of injected load current.
The MODERN APF provides the simplest and most effective means to mitigate harmonics, reduce process-related voltage fluctuations, and improve equipment operating life and system capacity.
- Computers and Peripherals
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Welding Machines
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Frequency Converters
- DC Power Systems/Chargers
- Voltage ratings from 208 to 480vac
- 25 to 300 amp ratings
- Cancels 3rd to 51st orders
- Graphics display and analyzer
- Individual or parallel systems for added capacity
- NEMA 1, 12, 3R enclosure ratings
- Immediately improves electrical system efficiency
- Reduces operations and maintenance costs
- Quick and easy installation, with virtually no downtime
- No need for complex site analysis
- Dynamically corrects a wide spectrum of harmonic orders